Friday 3 April 2015

Photos: Mercy Johnson Recounts The Day She Stepped Out Without Underwear & Exposed Privates

In a recent interview with Leadership Magazine, Mercy Johnson talked about
her marriage and the secret of her successful marriage.
On the secret of her stable marriage, the actress said:
I don’t even have to think about it. It is honesty. I remember the words of
my pastor to me even before we got married. He advised me never to have a
marriage built on lies and I listened. I don’t lie to my husband. We have
agreed to tell the truth to each other regardless of how painful or scary it
might be. I remember one instance when I found myself crying when I had to
tell him the truth.
The Day She Mistakenly Exposed Her Private In A Sexy Dress
That day, I had attended an event wearing a lovely dress that had a slit but
unfortunately, at that event, the paparazzi captured a wrong image of me.
I picked up my phone and I don’t think I have to tell you who I called first.
My husband, of course, and guess what? I was crying and sobbing even before
I started talking to him because I felt really bad about it. Rather than lie
to him, I told him the complete truth and it helped in no small measure. I
remember him asking how bad it was and I remember telling him that it was
really bad. I sent him the photo and he consoled me.
That is what a husband who is also a friend does. He did not rub it in my
face, insult me, make me feel bad or dent my self-esteem. He was there for me
when I needed him and he has not stopped till date. This is one of the reasons
I do not hide anything from him. He loves me just as passionately and as
fiercely as I love him and I have no doubt in my mind that our marriage was
ordained.
God had a hand in it and that is why everything just works out between us.
That is the only thing I can consider the secret of our love story, which
continues to blossom. I have two children, an amazing husband and millions of
fans who have held my back over the years and of course, God who has
watched over my affairs from the very first day I arrived in this world till

No comments:

Post a Comment